Highly Accurate Dental 3D Printer — For a Great Fit
The Perfactory Vida is a low-cost, open-architecture, easy-to-maintain and user-friendly 3D printer for dentists, orthodontists and digital dental laboratories.
The Vida boasts a high-resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics. Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite, it is transferred to the machine via Ethernet or USB and can run independently without the need for continuous connection to the preprocessing computer.
The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The versatility of the Perfactory Vida allows for an impressive range of materials to be processed, giving dental labs and practices the ability to 3D print multiple types of dental models, surgical guides, bite splints, night guards, retainers, dentures and crowns.
- Build Envelope: 140 x 79 x 100 mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 3.95 in.)
- XY Resolution*: 73 µm (0.0029 in.)
- Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent): 25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)
- Light Source: Industrial UV LED
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 year back to factory including parts and labor
- Compatible with 3Shape, Orchestrate 3D, Dental Wings and Exocad design software
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed
- Capable of printing orthodontic models, partials, surgical guides, and bite guards.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 39.5 x 35.0 x 82.55 cm (15.6 x 13.8 x 32.5 in.)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)
- E-Guard: transparent, for accurate bite and night guards
- E-Partial: for building partial dentures where some flex is required
- Clear Guide M: for the production of accurate drill guides
- E-Appliance M: 3D printing of orthodontic models
- E-Denstone M Peach: highly accurate models with removable dies
- E-Dent 100 M: Dental crown and bridge dental material.
- Ortho Tough M: for clear orthodontic aligners by vacuum thermoforming
- E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
- E-Dent 400: Dental crown and bridge material