Perfactory® Desktop Digital Dental Printer
EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory Desktop Digital Dental Printer (DDDP) Plus is a low cost, easy to maintain and user- friendly 3D Rapid Manufacturing Systems for the digital dental laboratory.
Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection (DLP®) technology from Texas Instruments®, the DDDP Plus System produces the finest detail in the shortest amount of time.
- Build Envelope: 100 x 75 x 80 mm (3.94 x 2.95 x 3.15 in.)
- XY Resolution*: 71 µm (0.003 in.)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (material dependent): 25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)
- Projector Resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels
- Native Voxel Size: 71 µm (0.003 in.)
- Light Spectrum: Visible or UV options
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 Year Included
- Any STL file from an impression scanner or intra-oral scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing models, quads, partial frameworks, and long-term temporaries.
- Utilizing a built in ethernet interface, can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
- Footprint (L x W x H): 45 x 78 x 45 cm (17.72 x 30.71 x 17.72 in.)
- Weight: Weight: 35 kg (77.16 lbs)
- Clear Guide: clear implant placement guides
- E-Appliance: 3D printing of orthodontic models
- E-Dent 100: Dental crown and bridge dental material.
- E-Guard: transparent, for accurate bite and night guards
- E-Partial: for building partial dentures where some flex is required
- E-Denstone: highly accurate models with removable dies
- E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
- E-Dent 400: Dental crown and bridge material
- E-IDB: Orthodontic indirect bonding trays