The PixCera Plus 3D Printer is designed to support Rapid Direct Manufacturing with a low-cost and high-resolution solution. The PixCera is a great machine for the small lab and can print up to 20 copings or crowns and up to 7-unit bridges in wax-based Press-E-Cast in under 2 hours. The wax parts are designed for speed investment casting, allowing for a fast one-hour burn-out cycle. With a small footprint, the PixCera Plus is economically designed to fit into a small area. It is office friendly and has a low power consumption. The PixCera Plus can operate unattended with maximum reliability. With the UV option, the PixCera Plus can also print E-Dent 3D printer materials for the direct production of FDA-approved temporaries.
- Build Envelope: 60 x 45 x 80 mm (2.36 x 1.71 x 3.15 in.)
- XY Resolution*: 43 µm (0.0017 in.)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (material dependent)**: 25 – 35 µm (0.0010 – 0.0014 in.)
- Projector Resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels
- Native Voxel Size: 43 µm (0.0017 in.)
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 Year Included
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system that is user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100% photo cure during the build process.
- A choice of high-quality materials readily available.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
- Utilizes a built-in ethernet interface which connects the PixCera directly to a PC workstation or allows for integration into a network.
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily
- Footprint (L x W x H): 45 x 78 x 45 cm (17.72 x 30.71 x 17.72 in.)
- Weight: 35 kg (77.16 lbs)
- E-Dent 100: Dental crown and bridge dental material.
- E-Partial: for building partial dentures where some flex is required
- Press-E-Cast: for producing wax copings, crowns and bridges
- E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
- E-IDB: Orthodontic indirect bonding trays