Perfactory® 4 DDP series
EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory 4 Digital Dental Printer (P4 DDP) Series includes low cost, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D Rapid Manufacturing Systems for the digital dental laboratory. Using state of the art Direct Light Projection (DLP®) from Texas Instruments®, the P4 DDP Systems produce the finest detail in the shortest amount of time.
- Build Envelope: 115 x 72 x 180 or 230 mm (4.5 x 2.8 x 8.66 or 9.06 in.)
- XY Resolution*: 60 µm (0.0024 in.)
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z (Material Dependent): 25 – 150 µm (0.0010 – 00060 in.)
- Lens System: Fixed Focal UV Lens
- Projector Resolution: 1920 x 1200 Pixels
- Native Voxel Size: 60 µm (0.0024 in.)
- Voxel Size With Optional Enhanced Resolution Module: 30 µm (0.0012 in.)
- Data Handling: STL
- Warranty: 1 Year Included
- Compatible with 3Shape, Dental Wings and 3M Lava scanners and design software.
- Any STL file from an impression scanner or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing models, quads, partials, copings, crowns and long-term temporaries.
- Built-in ethernet interface allows DDP4 systems to connect directly to a PC workstation or to be integrated into a network.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
- Footprint (L x W x H): 73 x 48 x 135 cm (29 x 19 x 53 in.)
- Weight: Weight: 85 kg (188 lbs)
- Clear Guide: clear implant placement guides
- E-Appliance: 3D printing of orthodontic models
- E-Dent 100: Dental crown and bridge dental material.
- E-Guard: transparent, for accurate bite and night guards
- E-Tool: for quick 3D print molds for thermoplastic injection molding
- Press-E-Cast: for producing wax copings, crowns and bridges
- E-Denstone: highly accurate models with removable dies
- E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
- E-Dent 400: Dental crown and bridge material
- E-IDB: Orthodontic indirect bonding trays