Automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection sheets for First Article Inspection (FAI) and in process inspections
SOLIDWORKS® Inspection helps you streamline the creation of inspection documents by leveraging your existing 2D legacy data, regardless of whether files are SOLIDWORKS, PDFs, or TIFFs.
- Quickly create ballooned engineering drawings and inspection reports with stand-alone SOLIDWORKS Inspection or the SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in.
- Automatically add balloon callouts with Inspection Dimensions specified by the designer or mechanical engineer.
- Compare drawing revisions and originals to quickly identify changes.
- Record inspection measurements and import CMM results.
- Export finished ballooned drawings as a PDF and inspection sheets to Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets using standard templates such as AS9102 or PPAP forms.