|Build Envelope||45 x 28 x 75 mm (1.8 x 1.1 x 2.95 in.)|
|Pixel Size in X||39.8 µm (0.002 in.)|
|Pixel Size in Y||31.25 µm (0.001 in.)|
|Z Accuracy (material dependent)||1 µm (0.00004 in.)|
|Light Source||Industrial UV LED|
|Warranty||1 year back to factory including parts and labor|
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Built-in touchscreen and embedded PC with Wi-Fi capability add ease to the user interface.
- Backed by EnvisionTEC’s outstanding service and support.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 22.86 x 24.13 x 63.5 cm (9 x 9.5 x 25)
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)
E-Guard: A biocompatible crystal-clear material for accurate bite and night guards
EPIC: A low-wax 3D printing material ideal for professional retail and jewelry customers who require flexibility between large and small pieces
PIC 100 Series: A popular casting material, PIC 100 is ideal for printing jewelry, dental and other parts requiring exceptional detail and surface finish
Q-View: Super-fast printing material for quick design verification models
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Dent 400 C&B MFH: Dental denture, crown and bridge material
Easy Cast 2.0 C: A breakthrough material for the high-speed printing of a castable photopolymer with the highest wax content available in 3D printing
E-Denture 3D +: A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases
E-TruSil: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
R5-385: robust, accurate, and functional parts