|Build Envelope||90 x 50 x 100 mm (3.54 x 1.97 x 3.95 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||35 µm (0.0014 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)|
|Light Source||Industrial UV LED|
|Warranty||1 year back to factory including parts and labor|
- Compatible with 3Shape, Orchestrate 3D, Dental Wings and Exocad design software.
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of precise crown and bridge waxups.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 39.5 x 35.0 x 82.55 cm (15.55 x 13.75 x 32.5 in.)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)
E-Dent 100: Dental crown and bridge dental material.
PIC 100 Series: A popular casting material, PIC 100 is ideal for printing jewelry, dental and other parts requiring exceptional detail and surface finish
Press-E-Cast: A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
RC Series: Ceramic-filled material for 3D printing very high resolution parts that are also tough and stiff
E-Dent 400 C&B MFH: Dental denture, crown and bridge material
E-Gum: Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.