|Build Envelope||254 x 362 x 330 mm (10 x 14.25 x 13 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||100 µm (0.004 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring.
- The system has a stand-alone PC, which allows it to work independently from the pre-processing workstation.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 165 x 122 x 165 cm (65 x 48 x 65 in.)
- Weight: 404 kg (890 lbs)
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
ABS Hi-Impact: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Rigid PU: Polyurethane-like resin that 3D prints end-use and prototype parts that compete with injection molded plastics
FormCast Powered by Somos: Engineering-grade dual use material for prototyping and investment casting.
E-RigidForm: A groundbreaking material that produces strong, hard and stiff parts for prototypes and end use.
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds