|Build Envelope||254 x 362 x 102 mm (10 x 14.25 x 4 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||100 µm (0.004 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring.
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 165 x 122 x 165 cm (65 x 48 x 65 in.)
- Weight: 404 kg (890 lbs)
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing