Manufacturer of custom-designed equipment for handling dry bulk materials in the chemical, petrochemical, ceramics, and coatings industries.
Optimize the use of 2D and 3D design tools to boost productivity and advance the development of custom material-handling systems.
Add DraftSight Enterprise 2D design solutions to the company’s existing SOLIDWORKS 3D applications platform.
The company chose DraftSight Enterprise because it is easier to maintain and support, includes the features the company needs at a better price, and is the most compatible with the company’s SOLIDWORKS design environment.
With DraftSight Enterprise, the company can more effectively manage its trove of 2D legacy data and library of 2D design entities, both of which contribute to accelerating proposal development.
• Accelerated drawing, layout, and P&ID development
• Simplified handling of 2D legacy design data
• Integrated 2D data within PDM system
• Resolved 2D data software/hardware issues
• With DraftSight, we can manipulate past projects and our design library of P&ID symbols to save time and effort. In short, DraftSight gives us greater flexibility to work with 2D file formats and design entities more quickly and easily.
• DraftSight provides greater flexibility in licensing and directly integrates with our SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional product data management system.
Read full case study here.
For similar project requirements feel free to email us on email@example.com
Engineering Technique is a SOLIDWORKS Authorized Reseller in Gujarat providing comprehensive solutions for SOLIDWORKS Software products including 3D CAD, Product Data Management (PDM), Simulation, Visualize, eDrawings, and DraftSight to industrial verticals including Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Alternative Energy, Process & Plant, etc. Their clientele spans 450+ customers in design and manufacturing domains with 1850+ licenses in the state of Gujarat itself.