Engineering Technique can help you with any 3D Printing Project. Whether you need 1 or 5000 3D Printed Part, Let Engineering Technique assist with your Product Development and Additive Manufacturing Needs.
We are the Professional 3D Printing Services Provider in India committed to bring you the best quality 3D Printed Models and work with the best 3D Printing Technologies currently available in the market.
• Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) - Is a 3D printing process that uses a continuous filament of a thermoplastic material.
• Digital Light Processing (DLP) - Is a set of chipsets based on optical micro-electro-mechanical technology that uses a digital micromirror device.
• Stereolithography (SLA) - Is a form of 3D printing technology used for creating models, prototypes, patterns, and production parts in a layer by layer fashion using photochemical processes by which light causes chemical monomers and oligomers to cross-link together to form polymers.
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) - Is an additive manufacturing (AM) technique that uses a laser as the power source to sinter powdered material (typically nylon or polyamide), aiming the laser automatically at points in space defined by a 3D model, binding the material together to create a solid structure.
• Polyjet 3D Printing
As 3D printing is not limited to any particular sector, many professionals are finding it viable proposition for their businesses. Engineers, Architects, Doctors, Gaming, Jewellery Designers use 3D Printing in their work.
• Manufacturing (Mass customization, Rapid Manufacturing, Rapid Prototyping, Research, Agile Tooling)
• Medical (Medical Devices)
• Industrial (Automotive, Construction, Computers & Robots)
• Sociocultural (Art & Jewellery, 3D Selfies, Educational & Research, Specialty materials)
Our 4-step process allows you to go from Design to Manufactured part Faster and Easier than ever before.
• Send us a Model: Our team will work with you to ensure that your 3D model is print-ready.
• Choose a Material: Choose the material, and finish required for your part.
• We 3D Print Your Model: We will 3D print and finish your model to make it real.
• We Ship Your Part: Receive your part in no time at all with satisfaction guaranteed.
Please contact us to discuss this in more detail.