Whether you want 1 or 5000 part, Engineering Technique team of experts and a wide range of 3D printers in-house ready to tackle your 3D printing requirements.
Engineering Technique is the expert for 3D printing in India with advanced additive manufacturing technologies.
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technologies:
• Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
• Digital Light Projector (DLP)
• Lase-based Stereolithography (SLA)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Polyjet 3D Printing
3D Printing Applications:
• Manufacturing (Mass customization, Rapid Manufacturing, Rapid Prototyping, Research, Agile Tooling)
• Medical (Medical Devices)
• Industrial (Automotive, Construction, Computers & Robots)
• Sociocultural (Art & Jewellery, 3D Selfies, Educational & Research, Specialty materials)
Our 3D Printing Services process:
Our 4-step process allows you to go from design to manufactured part faster and easier than ever before.
• Send us a Model (via email@example.com): Our team will work with you to ensure that your 3D model is print-ready.
• Choose a Material: Choose the material, and finish required for your part.
• We 3D Print Your Model: We will 3D print and finish your model to make it real.
• We Ship Your Part: Receive your part in no time at all with satisfaction guaranteed.
Please contact us to discuss this in more detail.