Engineering Technique can help you with any 3D printing project. Whether you need 1 or 5000 3D printed part, let Engineering Technique assist with your product development and additive manufacturing needs.
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technologies:
• Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
• Digital Light Projector (DLP)
• Lase-based Stereolithography (SLA)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Polyjet 3D Printing
3D Printing Applications:
• Manufacturing (Mass customization, Rapid Manufacturing, Rapid Prototyping, Research, Agile Tooling)
• Medical (Medical Devices)
• Industrial (Automotive, Construction, Computers & Robots)
• Sociocultural (Art & Jewellery, 3D Selfies, Educational & Research, Specialty materials)
Our 3D Printing Services process:
Our 4-step process allows you to go from design to manufactured part faster and easier than ever before.
• Send us a Model: Our team will work with you to ensure that your 3D model is print-ready.
• Choose a Material: Choose the material, and finish required for your part.
• We 3D Print Your Model: We will 3D print and finish your model to make it real.
• We Ship Your Part: Receive your part in no time at all with satisfaction guaranteed.
Please contact us to discuss this in more detail.