iMachining 3D provides amazing 3D machining results, regularly saving 70% in machining time, reaching up to 90% in many cases.
iMachining 3D automatically produces a complete, ready to run CNC program, with optimal Cutting conditions achieved by the expert knowledge-based Technology Wizard, to rough and rest rough an entire 3D part in a single operation.
iMachining 3D uses sophisticated analysis algorithms to determine the optimal order of its rough and rest rough tool paths. Combined with its unique local machining feature, full-depth Step down, intelligent Step-up and smart positioning, iMachining 3D achieves the shortest possible cycle time for roughing and semi-finishing of molds, complex 3D parts and 3D prismatic parts.
iMachining 3D provides a complete machining solution when combined with other SolidCAM technologies, such as 3D HSM for finishing molds and complex 3D parts or iMachining 2D for finishing 3D prismatic parts.
• Quick solid geometry selection and automatic Target model protection
• Optimized machining of each Z-Step, using proven iMachining 2D technology
• Deep roughing with the whole flute length, resulting in shorter cycle times and increased tool life
• Rest material machining in small upward steps, optimized for constant scallop height, further shortens cycle time
• Intelligent localized machining and optimal ordering eliminates retracts and long position moves, producing the shortest times in the industry
• A dynamically Updated Stock model and "Cut only the Rest material" mode eliminates all air cutting
• Tool path automatically adjusts to avoid collisions between the tool holder and Updated Stock model at every stage of the machining process