Benefit from the most tested and proven 5-axis CNC milling tool paths in the industry, with a very straight-forward user interface, and the most advanced control over all aspects of tool path and collision checking.
• Wide variety of Simultaneous 5x cutting strategies
• Flow line cutting produces a toolpath that follows the natural shape of the component
• Multi-surface finish machining keeps the tool normal to the surface (or with specified lead and lag) to provide a smooth surface finish
• Advanced tool tilting control and direct control on side tilting and lead/lag angles
• Automatic collision avoidance strategies that check each part of both the tool and holder
• Multi-axis rest roughing efficiently removes the remaining material of the larger cutter diameter used previously
• Realistic full 3D machine simulation with comprehensive collision and axis limits checking