|Platform Temperature Control||No|
|Head Temperature Range||High: 30° – 250°C (86° – 482°F)|
|No. of Heads Included||2|
|Tool Changer Type||Fixed Side-By-Side Tools|
|Cartridge Sizes||3-30 ml (0.1 – 1.0 fl oz)|
|Other Usable Modules||None|
|Platform Height Control||Manual|
|Needle Calibration||Photo Sensor|
|External Temp. Ports||0|
|Included PC||Built-in PC|
|Build Volume (XYZ)||150 x 150 x 140 mm (5.91” x 5.91” x 5.51”)|
|Speed||0.1 – 150 mm/s (0.004” – 5.91”/s)|
|Minimum Strand Diameter||0.100 mm (0.004”) – Material Dependent|
|Axis Resolution (XYZ)||0.001 mm (0.00004”)|
- A new user management allows users to both share projects, materials and patterns, as well as have their own separate set of files for improved overview and security.
- Input of outer shapes through STL files.
- Multi-part and multi-material capable through the use of an automatic tool changer and multiple print heads.
- Generation of volume support structures for complex shapes.
- Database of inner patterns (user-editable) in the controlling software, avoiding requiring patterns in the STL files.
- Complex inner pattern with straight lines, zig-zag shapes and wave forms as well as hexagon shapes, including shift functions for “in between the lines” printing.
- Database of materials (user-editable) with all process parameters.
- Material lifetime control to avoid scaffold fabrication with degraded materials.
- Complete control of all printing parameters (temperature, pressure, speed, etc) through the software.
- Improved surface finish of fabricated parts using randomized start position in outer contours.
- 2D Dot-Printing (Biopatterning) capability.
- High-Temperature Print Head: 30° – 250°C (86° – 482°F) with reusable stainless-steel cartridges.
- Needle cleaning station, with automatic cleaning before and during the print project available.
- Luer Lock needle tips, 0.1mm to 1.0mm inner diameter available.
- LOG file creation after project completion with all relevant data.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 836 x 623 x 773 mm (32.9 x 24.5 x 30.4 in.)
- Weight: About 90 kg (198 lbs)
3D-Bioplotter LT Support RG: A cellulose derivative for 3D printing sacrificial supports at low temperatures
3D-Bioplotter HT Support RG: A cellulose derivative for 3D printing sacrificial supports at high temperatures
3D-Bioplotter PCL 45K RG: A versatile thermoplastic materials for tissue engineering applications
3D-Bioplotter Silicone TG: A versatile technical-grade silicone that 3D prints objects with medium hardness
3D-Bioplotter HT PCL 80k MG: A versatile thermoplastic materials for tissue engineering applications
3D-Bioplotter HT PCL 120k MG: A versatile thermoplastic materials for tissue engineering applications