|Build Envelope||266 x 175 x 76 mm (10.5 x 6.9 x 3 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||50 µm (0.002 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Lowest operating cost in its class.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Office friendly plug and play operation with a built-in touch screen.
- Remote notification when job is complete.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 117 cm (29 x 30 x 46 in.)
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
E-Denstone: A material developed specifically for the rapid production of highly accurate, scannable dental models