|Build Envelope||180 x 101 x 175 mm (7.09 x 3.98 x 6.9 in.)|
|Build Speed||Up to 120 mm/hour, material dependent|
|Native XY Resolution||93 µm|
|XY Resolution with Contour Gray Scaling||60 µm|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||25 to 150 µm, material dependent|
|Warranty||1 Year back to factory included|
- Layerless technology delivers super smooth models.
- 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers.
- Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z.
- High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass.
- LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts.
- Dual linear slides provide superior stability during build process, eliminating any shifting in parts.
ABS Tough: Flexible, holding high stress and force
E-Guide Tint: A biocompatible material for precision surgical drill guides used in surgery
E-Guard: A biocompatible crystal-clear material for accurate bite and night guards
Press-E-Cast: A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
NextDent C&B MFH: Dental denture, crown and bridge material
E-Gum: Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.
E-IDB: Orthodontic indirect bonding trays
NextDent Denture 3D+: A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases
E-RigidForm: A groundbreaking material that produces strong, hard and stiff parts for prototypes and end use.
NextDent Tray: 3D printing material for use in producing individual customized impression trays.
E-Guide: A biocompatible material for precision surgical drill guides used in surgery