|Build Envelope||180 x 101 x 85 mm (7.09 x 3.98 x 3.35 in.)|
|Build Speed||Up to 45 mm/hour, material dependent|
|Native XY Resolution||93 µm|
|XY Resolution with Contour Gray Scaling||60 µm|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 150 µm, material dependent|
|Warranty||1 Year back to factory included|
- Layerless technology delivers super smooth models.
- 75% less supports compared to regular DLP printers.
- Domeless technology delivers the highest accuracy in Z.
- High-resolution industrial projector with UV glass.
- LED light source at 385nm wavelength for higher accuracy on clear parts and crisper details across all parts.
- Dual linear slides provide superior stability during build process, eliminating any shifting in parts.
E-Guide Tint: A biocompatible material for precision surgical drill guides used in surgery
E-Guard: A biocompatible crystal-clear material for accurate bite and night guards
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Dent 400 C&B MFH: Dental denture, crown and bridge material
E-IDB: Orthodontic indirect bonding trays
E-Denture 3D +: A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases