|Build Envelope||266 x 175 x 193 mm (10.5 x 6.9 x 7.6 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||100 µm (0.004 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable.
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen.
- Extremely reliable system utilizing 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Layerless technology with no stair stepping on inner and outer surfaces.
- Quiet operation.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 117 cm (29 x 30 x 46 in.)
- Optional Stand (L x W x H): 74 x 76 x 64 cm (29 x 30 x 25 in.)
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
ABS Flex White: Snap-fit items that require some elasticity
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds