|Build Envelope||300 x 200 x 275 mm (11.8 x 7.9 x 10.8 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||100 µm (0.004 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring.
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 29” x 30” x 60” (74 x 76 x 152 cm)
- Weight: 192 kg (423 lbs)
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
ABS Hi-Impact: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Rigid PU: Polyurethane-like resin that 3D prints end-use and prototype parts that compete with injection molded plastics
FormCast Powered by Somos: Engineering-grade dual use material for prototyping and investment casting.
E-RigidForm: A groundbreaking material that produces strong, hard and stiff parts for prototypes and end use.
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds