|Build Envelope||300 x 175 x 275 mm (11.8 x 6.9 x 10.8 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||50.8 µm (0.002 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring.
- The system has a stand-alone PC with a 22” touchscreen monitor.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 91 x 91 x 152 cm (36 x 36 x 60 in.)
- Weight: 192 kg (423 lbs)
E-Glass 2.0: Strong, clear material with flexible capabilities
ABS Hi-Impact: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
FormCast Powered by Somos: Engineering-grade dual use material for prototyping and investment casting.
E-Tool 2.0: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds