|Build Envelope||90 x 50 x 100 mm (3.54 x 1.97 x 3.94 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||50 µm (0.002 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)|
|Light Source||Industrial UV LED|
|Warranty||1 year back to factory including parts and labor|
- Compatible with all design software capable of outputting an STL file.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
- Footprint (L x W x H): 39.5 x 35.0 x 78.7 cm (15.55 x 13.75 x 31 in.)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lbs)
E-Guard: A biocompatible crystal-clear material for accurate bite and night guards
EPIC: A low-wax 3D printing material ideal for professional retail and jewelry customers who require flexibility between large and small pieces
PIC 100 Series: A popular casting material, PIC 100 is ideal for printing jewelry, dental and other parts requiring exceptional detail and surface finish
Q-View: Super-fast printing material for quick design verification models
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing
E-Dent 400 C&B MFH: Dental denture, crown and bridge material
Easy Cast 2.0 C: A breakthrough material for the high-speed printing of a castable photopolymer with the highest wax content available in 3D printing
E-Denture 3D +: A biocompatible material for direct 3D printing of pink denture bases
E-TruSil: A glass-filled photopolymer for 3D printing injection molds
R5-385: robust, accurate, and functional parts