|Build Envelope||457 x 457 x 102 mm (18 x 18 x 4 in.)|
|XY Resolution*||100 µm (0.004 in.)|
|Dynamic Resolution in Z (material dependent)||50 to 100 µm (0.002 to 0.004 in.)|
|Accuracy||+/-150 µm (+/-0.006 in.)|
|Warranty||1 Year included|
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports.
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable.
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste.
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts.
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring.
- The stand-alone PC allows for working independently from pre-processing workstation
- Footprint (without adjustable monitor and keyboard swing arm): 55.25 x 41.5 x 64 in. (140 x 105 x 163 cm) Height may vary depending on wheeled or levelling feet options)
- Weight: 565 kg (1245 lbs)
E-Model: Prototype and end-use model printing