The capability to manage product data throughout its lifecycle is a tested tactic organizations use to plan more effectively, design, manufacture and manage their products—all the way from concept to product delivery.
While data management software has been around for decades, vendors are now delivering cloud-based data management solutions that boost flexibility and convenience, while also decreasing upfront costs and ongoing IT investment.
This eBook from Engineering.com takes a closer look at the many benefits of adopting a cloud-based approach to product data and lifecycle management.
The eBook covers:
• Where PLM came from, and where it's going
• The many benefits of cloud PLM
• How cloud-based PLM can increase data security
• Emerging contenders in the cloud PLM space
• Expert advice on migrating existing enterprise data to cloud PLM
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK to discover the benefits of adopting a cloud-based approach to product and lifecycle data management.