It's been more than a year now that we are experiencing one of the most challenging times in the last few decades. If we look from the business point of view it is more challenging because the situation they are facing is something not normal to the business problems. The COVID has compelled the businesses to look at the various options to run their operations be it Sales, Marketing, Production, Team building, Promotions, and Sales support.
What exact challenges these global organizations are facing? How can we overcome these challenges? Let's have a look!
How to Work from home during the COVID-19 Outbreak?
The current situation with COVID-19 necessitates working from home for many engineers. We have tools that will help you share, review, annotate, and validate designs with your engineering team from the comfort of your home office.
Here’s where Cloud can be your solution as well. AWS Workspaces and Azure VDIs are cloud-based Workstations.
Having any of the SOLIDWORKS tools running in cloud infrastructure can be a great solution.
- Incredible graphics.
- RAM and CPU horsepower.
- Cloud backup of data.
How to conduct sales and marketing activities in COVID-19
- Selling products and services in the current condition has badly affected, COVID is now allowing your sales teams to travel for product demos.
- Your marketing team is not able to take part in exhibitions and trade fairs. These all factors are affecting your revenue and eventually you are losing your market position. We have a solution that can help your business overcome these issues.
SOLIDWORKS Visualize products enable you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products with compelling visual content.
Management and Communications Maintaining Social Distance
- SOLIDWORKS Composer™ gives you the tools to design and produce technical communication deliverables in parallel with product development—so your documentation keeps up with your design changes and is ready with your product.
- Enhance product communication and marketing collateral You no longer need to compromise your communications by relying on rough drawings to show your concepts or waiting until your design is finished to start creating product communication deliverables.
Business travel ban during COVID-19
- It is very much clear that the coming few months or maybe years are going to be difficult when it comes to business tours.
- We need to travel for various purposes like Product promotion, Product demo, Training to your customers, After sales support functions, and many more. But now the current situation is not allowing companies to travel, so what is the solution? We have a solution which is addressing this pain point of your business.
With SOLIDWORKS Composer, you can quickly and easily create:
- Detailed views
- Exploded views
- High-resolution images
- Technical illustrations
- Interactive animations
- Interactive Bills of Materials (BOMs) and parts lists
The Show Must Go On
As rightly said by Victor Hugo “No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come”. We also believe that businesses will not stop due to COVID but the way we have been doing the business in the past is changed now. We need to explore new ways to generate Sales, giving Customer Service, Training, and After Sales support. Team Engineering Technique has wonderful solutions that can assist you to "Stay & Grow in your Business and Industry".
For more details, you can contact us.