SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services is dedicated to providing you with added value that saves you time and helps you focus more on taking your projects to the next level.
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services Benefits include:
• New Software Releases - As a SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services member, you’ll automatically receive the latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software when it’s released.
• LIVE Technical Support provided by your Value-Added Reseller
• MySolidWorks.com – Training, Knowledge Base, and Discussion Forums
• Access to exclusive products such as SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard* and SOLIDWORKS CAM**
• Certification - Subscription Service customers can take up to two core exams and two advanced exams per year for every active seat of SOLIDWORKS for free.
• Customer Portal - Download software, submit enhancement requests, and more!
With Subscription Services you’ll stay current and competitive, while maximizing the value you get from your SOLIDWORKS software.
To view a full list of your Subscription Services benefits, check out Infographic.
Have questions about Subscription Services and want to talk to an expert? Click Here and an expert from Engineering Technique will be happy to help.
Engineering Technique is a SOLIDWORKS Authorized Reseller in Gujarat providing comprehensive solutions for SOLIDWORKS Software products including 3D CAD, Product Data Management (PDM), Simulation, Visualize, eDrawings, and DraftSight to industrial verticals including Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Alternative Energy, Process & Plant, etc. Their clientele spans 450+ customers in design and manufacturing domains with 1850+ licenses in the state of Gujarat itself.