• Are your mechanical design engineers frustrated with your current 3D CAD software?
• Are machine parts not fitting together the first time?
• Are you missing important product launch dates because of assembly issues?
• Does your CAD’s Data Management system take your engineers away from design work due to data chaos?
• Are you having trouble finding certified engineers?
If you are facing with any of those issues, now is the time to replace to SOLIDWORKS®.
SOLIDWORKS is a 3D CAD software that allows customers to create, simulate, and publish 3D models. It’s far utilized in a selection of industries, along with mechanical engineering, product design, and manufacturing. SOLIDWORKS is a powerful 3D CAD tool that can help users save time and money by creating accurate 3D models and simulations.
SOLIDWORKS is better than different CAD software such as AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Solid Edge, and Inventor for a variety of reasons. First, it has an intuitive user interface that is easy to learn and use. Second, it gives an extensive range of capabilities and tools that allow you to create high-quality product designs. Subsequently, it is backed by a strong community of users and developers who are always inclined to assist and guide you.
Engineering Technique is a leading SOLIDWORKS Reseller of Commercial and Educational licences in Gujarat (India). We have sales & technical support offices in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Surat. We can help you to improve new product development using the SOLIDWORKS software suite.
If you are looking for a SOLIDWORKS licenses or training, take the next step. Get in touch with Engineering Technique today.