In today’s digital world, most manufacturers are moving their CAD files from 2D to 3D to enhance their design process and improve communication with customers and the design team. From websites to rapid prototyping, designers, customers, and engineers now depend on the modern 3D CAD modeling software.
SOLIDWORKS is a solid modeling computer-aided design and computer-aided engineering software that enable you and your team to quickly transform a new idea into great products.
• Improve visualization fosters collaboration and innovations.
• Improve efficiencies in virtually every downstream function in the product development process.
• Allows you to discover an assembly with exploding, unexplode, and hide parts from view capabilities.
• Automatically dimension 3D CAD models as per the industry standards.
• Speed the creation of multiple configurations.
• Help you calculate forces due to motion, flow, part stress, and deflection as well as vibration, and effects of temperature.
• Effectively communicate your CAD designs on the web, in animations, and etc.
• Check for interferences in large assembly designs
• Automate the creation of new design with DriveWorksXpress.
Read the Whitepaper: Bridging the Worlds of 2D and 3D CAD Design
To Request a Free Demo of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Software please call on 09427611239 or email to email@example.com.
Engineering Technique is a Value-Added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS in Gujarat.