The SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2024 update brings a host of exciting enhancements, empowering engineers, and designers with advanced capabilities for virtual testing and analysis.
Check out the top 10 new capabilities in SOLIDWORKS® Simulation 2024
1. Enhanced Bearing Connector
- Easily create custom bearing connectors by specifying stiffness in compression, tension, and bending.
- Improve simulation accuracy by adding custom compliance to nonlinear and large displacement studies.
Benefits: Achieve easier, more accurate setups with faster simulations by using powerful connectors.
2. Mesh Performance Improvements
- Experience an accelerated, blended, curvature-based mesh process for parts and assemblies with identical bodies.
- Use the improved mesh algorithm to identify duplicate bodies and parts and reuse the same mesh.
Benefits: Save time with a more robust and efficient mesh process.
3. Save Model on Solve Completion
- Enforce saving your model file after meshing and after the analysis completes.
- Prevent the loss of data in case of unexpected system crashes or power outages.
Benefits: Protect valuable data from unexpected outages.
4. Excluding Mesh and Results When Copying Study
- Save time when creating duplicate studies by excluding the mesh and the results data.
- Set up multiple load case or contact what-if scenarios faster and more efficiently.
Benefits: Set up multiple simulation scenarios more efficiently.
5. Accuracy and Performance Enhancements
- Apply new, more accurate methods for remote displacement and rotation to large faces with the distributed connection.
- Run larger linear dynamic and p-adaptive studies faster.
- Solve studies with large surface-to-surface bonded interaction sets with better memory management.
Benefits: Perform more accurate simulation studies and solve faster.
6. Enhanced Batch Manager
- Set up and execute multiple batch jobs with the streamlined Plastics Batch Manager.
- Optimize performance by allocating the maximum number of CPUs available for each batch job.
Benefits: Set up and execute batch jobs more efficiently.
7. Hot and Cold Runner Domains
- Access dedicated hot and cold runner domain configurations under the Domains node.
- Easily assign hot or cold runner domains to components of your model.
Benefits: Easily assign hot or cold runner domains to model components.
8. Compare Results (New)
- Display and compare four different results plots from one study using split-view panes.
- Save an image of the split view with multiple results plots to easily communicate results with team members and clients.
Benefits: View and compare multiple plastics simulation results more efficiently.
9. Meshing Save Option (New)
- Save the mesh settings of a study without creating the mesh.
- Preview the surface mesh to confirm its adequacy before creating the solid mesh.
Benefits: Save time when using saved mesh settings.
10. Enhanced Injection Location Advisor
- Determine the target number (up to 10) of injection locations required to successfully fill your model with the enhanced Injection Location Advisor.
- Obtain injection location recommendations for up to 10 gate locations.
- Preview the fill pattern to gain early insight into your simulation.
Benefits: Save time by streamlining the distribution of injection locations.
Engineering Technique is an Authorized Value-added Reseller of SOLIDWORKS Desktop 3D CAD & 3DEXPERIENCE Works Cloud CAD software in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, and all over Gujarat.
For Inquiry: Call on +91 94276 11239 | Email: email@example.com