Today’s product developers must innovate, design and build products quicker than ever to stay ahead of competitors. If your business is still designing products in 2D, you are probably wasting valuable time on redundant tasks and inefficient processes. Designing today’s increasingly complex products demands the functionality that only 3D CAD can provide.
Designing products in 3D is ultimately quicker and more accurate than 2D. 3D CAD enables you to communicate, interrogate, visualize, cost, optimize, and manufacture products in a fraction of the time that it takes in 2D.
3D CAD Advantages:
• Accelerate your time to market by easily reusing 3D product data
• Cut out unnecessary costs by reducing redundant tasks and streamlining workflows
• Speed design changes with parametric bi-directional associativity
• Collaborate more effectively with all design participants, even non-technical members
• Improve design for manufacturability by implementing model-based definition (MBD)
• Increase product quality by leveraging integrated simulation tools
SOLIDWORKS Makes Moving To 3D Fast, Easy, And Productive
With the easiest, smoothest transition path from 2D to 3D CAD, SOLIDWORKS design software can help you achieve the productivity and efficiency gains that will enable you and your company to grow and gain a competitive edge in an increasingly competitive global market.
Things You Need to Do that You Can Do with SOLIDWORKS
• Make Quick, Easy Design Changes
• See How a Design Moves
• Validate and Optimize Performance
• Collaborate Effectively
• Take Designs Straight to Manufacturing
• Leverage 3D Printing for Rapid Prototyping
• Speedy Approvals
• Create Animations, Photorealistic Renderings
• Reuse Designs, Components, and Assemblies
• Produce Standout Proposals
By upgrading to SOLIDWORKS, you can generate time, cost, and material savings; improve workflows, processes, and product quality; and foster higher levels of creativity, inspiration, and innovation. Designing products in SOLIDWORKS is quicker and more accurate and will allow you to do the things that you can’t do in 2D to improve your company’s competitive position and your own job performance. SOLIDWORKS enables you to work smarter instead of harder, increasing your contributions to your organization’s business success. Making the move to SOLIDWORKS 3D is much easier and more productive than you might think.
To learn more about how SOLIDWORKS software can help you successfully transition from 2D to 3D design, Contact Engineering Technique.
Engineering Technique is a SOLIDWORKS Authorized Reseller in Gujarat providing comprehensive solutions for SOLIDWORKS Software products including 3D CAD, Product Data Management (PDM), Simulation, Visualize, eDrawings, and DraftSight to industrial verticals including Industrial Equipment, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Alternative Energy, Process & Plant, etc. Their clientele spans 450+ customers in design and manufacturing domains with 1850+ licenses in the state of Gujarat itself.