Check out the top 5 enhancements in SOLIDWORKS® 2023 Simulation.
From a new algorithm for underconstrained bodies to penalty stiffness control for contact, bonding between nonfacing surfaces, and more. learn how you can improve the speed and accuracy of your simulation studies.
• Save time and avoid model setup errors by quickly detecting rigid body modes with a brand new, groundbreaking algorithm.
• Take into account contact interactions and bolt connectors for an improved, more precise rigid body detection.
Benefits: Get simulation results faster by preventing setup errors before running the simulation.
• Get convergence easier and faster by specifying the contact penalty stiffness with the new contact penalty stiffness scale factor.
• Obtain an approximate solution faster by relaxing the contact penalty stiffness scale factor in linear static studies.
Benefits: Save time by obtaining faster convergence when relaxing the contact penalty stiffness scale factor.
• Get better accuracy with an improved surface-to-surface bonding algorithm.
• Enforce bonding interactions for faces that are not facing each other and have no projection area between them.
Benefits: Improve accuracy by obtaining results from interactions of faces that are not facing each other.
• Expedite solution time with function-based stiffness data communication replacing file-based processing.
• Take advantage of function-based processing for frequency, buckling, and linear static studies which include node-to surface interactions and virtual wall definitions.
Benefits: Solve frequency and buckling studies faster with solver improvements.
• Improve simulation accuracy by using new and updated material grades with the latest property values from manufacturers while obsolete grades have been removed.
• Browse materials more easily with the new enhanced material database manager.
• Create richer documents easily with enhanced summary and report capabilities.
Benefits: Improve the accuracy of plastics injection simulation with up-to-date material data and enhanced usability.
For inquiry, please contact Engineering Technique on +91 94276 11239 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Technique is a leading SOLIDWORKS Reseller of Commercial and Educational licences in Gujarat (India). We have Sales & Technical Support Offices in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Surat. We can help you to Improve New Product Development using the SOLIDWORKS Software suite.